Wedding: Holly & Mya

From Mya: Our story began 3 1/2 years ago. We met when I was visiting a friend in Chicago. I was living in L.A. at the time. The distance was only one of many hurdles that we’ve overcome to make our love work. I’ve moved cross-country twice for Holly so far and I happily intend to follow her wherever she goes, for the rest of my life. She’s my home. We married on a Tuesday; just the two of us and a photographer. Amanda from Blueberry Photography captured this moment so beautifully for us and we’re so grateful. After the ceremony we jetted off to Palm Springs for a mini-honeymoon. The day was exactly what we wanted: simple, stylish, joyful and fulfilling. xo

Event Credits

Attire: J. Crew suit, Laura Byrnes dressLocation: San Francisco City HallPhotography: Amanda of Blueberry Photography
This entry was posted in Attire, California, California, Civil Ceremony, Credits, Glamorous, Glamorous, Lesbian Real Wedding, Lesbian Wedding, Minimalist, Pants + Dress, Photography, Real Wedding Inspiration, Region, Style, suit, United States, Venue, Vintage, Wedding Attire and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

7 Comments

1. jess
    Posted Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 6:17 pm | Permalink

omgosh where is your dress from? so stylish! beautiful & sexy!

• Briana
      Posted Fri, Apr 01, 2016 at 1:25 am | Permalink

Did you have any luck finding this dress! ?

2. Whitney
    Posted Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

Beautiful couple. I second Jess’s comment-where is that gorgeous dress from? Best of luck in your marriage!

3. Celina
    Posted Fri, Feb 06, 2015 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

Insanely good looking couple, beautiful space & skilled photographer = Best wedding shots I’ve ever seen. Well done!

4. Briana Gessner
    Posted Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:06 am | Permalink

Anyone find this dress!? I need!!! Not want need! Please Anyone.

• Liz
      Posted Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 11:42 pm | Permalink

Hi Briana,
      I posted below, but I thought a reply may send you a notification. Try pinupgirlclothing.com Monica dress,

5. Liz