Wedding: AnnMarie & Anne

AnnMarie and Anne exchanged vows on the street in Center City Philadelphia. How fantastic is that. And AnnMarie is KILLING IT in that dapper suit and those mustard suede shoes.

Photos by Allebach Photography (the tattooed bride photographer… which you know I love).

dapper lesbian wedding suit

This entry was posted in Attire, Lesbian Real Wedding, Lesbian Wedding, Minimalist, Pants + Dress, Pennsylvania, Real Wedding Inspiration, Region, Style, suit, United States, Urban, Wedding Attire and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

11 Comments

1. Abby
    Posted Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

That is my wedding dress!!! Seriously, it’s hanging in my best friend’s closet waiting for my wedding day. Beautiful wedding and I, obviously LOVE the dress!!!

• A Bicycle Built For Two
      Posted Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 10:30 am | Permalink

I LOVE that dress too!

2. Posted Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

So freaking awesome!!!

3. Erin
    Posted Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 1:00 am | Permalink

I love all the happy!!

4. Posted Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 3:03 pm | Permalink

Franklin Fountain! Not to be missed, what a wedding day treat.

5. Tami
    Posted Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:08 am | Permalink

Philly in the house!! Oh yea! Love this wedding! Love this city!! Congrats ladies!

6. comehomenow
    Posted Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

Any idea where she got that suit??

7. Posted Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

Very good website you have here but I was wanting to
    know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked
    about in this article? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

8. Posted Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her
    mind that how a user can know it. So that’s why this article is great. Thanks!

9. Posted Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 10:49 pm | Permalink

Thankfulness to my father who informed me concerning this
    webpage, this webpage is really remarkable.