A Love Note to Angela

You are my friend, my protector, my sounding board, my support, my lover, my (usually) happy annoyance, my partner in crime… my wife. Happy one-year wedding anniversary. I love you with all my heart.

Ps. Thank you for being so strong as I wilt under the pressure and craziness of trying to conceive. You are also my anchor.

11 Comments

1. Posted Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:54 pm | Permalink

Congratulations…. absolutely beautiful!

2. Posted Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

Happy anniversary to you! So happy for you! The process of trying to conceive is so hard. Lisa and I prepared to try for a year (charting everything!!) and then actively tried for only two months, unsuccessfully, before we had to decide that our family of four was big enough. She’s never experienced pregnancy/birth so it was a big decision for her, especially. My heart goes out to you and Ang! And big, big HUGS, too!

3. Posted Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

4. Posted Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:53 pm | Permalink

so cute! congrats! and good luck ;-)

5. Posted Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:24 am | Permalink

Congrats…it was one of the most perfectly beautiful days ever. Here is to smooth sailing for many more days (and years) to come…and eventually the arrival of a new wee one. Love you both. xoxo

• A Bicycle Built For Two
      Posted Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

We’re so glad you were there to share it with us!

6. Katherine
    Posted Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! My wife Andrea and I wish you the best.

7. A Bicycle Built For Two
    Posted Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:54 pm | Permalink

Thank you all so much for the kind words and wishes!

8. Emily
    Posted Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

I know this is a it late, but I just wanted to wish you both a happy anniversary! Here’s to many more years to come!

9. Emily
    Posted Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

I know this is a bit late, but I just wanted to wish you both a happy anniversary! Here’s to many more years to come!

10. Melinda
    Posted Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Permalink

Such a sweet note. Sounds like we are in similar seas. Happy Anniversary to you and your wife.